Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun









We spent Christmas Eve at the home of Larry and Julie Heitmann. There was lots of good food, including oyster stew, which is my favorite!! There were lots of presents, especially for the little ones-Cecilia, Greta and Austin. Cecilia was intrigued with Julie's Christmas characters and spent more time playing with them then with her new toys! I enjoyed playing with the digital picture frame we got my parents. Who would think I would have 100's of pics to load?
Cecilia must have had too much fun because she went to bed with a fever and did not sleep well. Needless to say, neither did the rest of the house! We missed church but went to my mom and dad's for dinner and cards.
Friday night I am meeting with good friend Cari Haaland and any other classmates to discuss our 20 (gasp!) year reunion! I'll let you know how that goes!

Happy New Year!




























































No comments: