Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wild Weather

Yes, we have had typical South Dakota weather the past few days, which I probably don't need to tell many of you. We hit 90 degrees on Thursday, April 23 and it snowed the next day! Saturday was nicer, with sunshine and temps in the 50's. Today, Sunday, it is cool and rainy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

Friday evening Wendell and I went with my parents to the Dakota Magic to celebrate our anniversaries--ours is Friday and theirs is Saturday. Ceci stayed at Bette's and RJ has been in St. Louis checking out a college. I will go to Sioux Falls to get him on Monday.

Here are some pics from yesterday. We were busy getting the garage ready for graduation, which will be here before too long!!





One cool chick driving RJ's car!!



Stop, in the name of love!!




Ceci loves RJ's stereo equipment!!

No comments: