Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas-Other Odds and Ends

Wendell, Ceci and I headed to Aberdeen to finish Christmas shopping today. It was really busy, so we didn't waste any time! We have had a busy week, with a cookie exchange at the Azure's last weekend, the Community Christmas Concert, basketball games, and school in general. RJ is home for Christmas, and we are very glad to see him! The Lindenwood U football team lost the national championship game to U of Sioux Falls today, 25-22. Many of the LU fb players live in RJ's dorm, so he would have liked to see them win. Here's to a short week and Christmas vacation!!!

Ceci is happy to hang out with her big brother!

Playing Twister at the Azures!


Such a cute pic, I couldn't resist sharing!

Did I mention I saw a moose east of Sisseton on my way to MPLS? I hear he has been hanging around for the past few months. Too cool!

No comments: