Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Happy 2010!  Wendell and I spent NYE with the Azures.  It was Carrie's birthday, and Tim hired a DD to drive us from town to town.  Jane and Rydell also came along.  It was FUN!!!  It's always a blast when th Azures are involved!   We spend New Years Day at my parent's house, which was also very fun.





Jane and Rydell

You know who!!

Three Amigos!


Carrie and wait now, is it Slumdog Scrap Factor, Carlos, or Tad???????

Ceci is dreaming of a GREAT 2010!!!

2 comments:

Azure Family said...

OH my we did have fun! It was fun and Late! Thank goodness for the DD!! Next year we should be somewhere warm and sandy!!LOL

jen said...

Yikes----who is that guy? You two always find more trouble when I'm not around:) I agree with Carrie-next year it's warm and sandy!!