Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunny Florida

Last week I took a trip to Ft. Lauderdale FL with my friend Cari.  She had a law school admissions conference and invited me along!  We did some sightseeing, boating and a little shopping.  It was VERY HOT and HUMID!  It rained every afternoon, which we really didn't mind because it cooled us off!  The beach and ocean were both beautiful (no oil in sight, thank goodness!) We went on a boat ride and even saw some dolphins.  I was very glad to get home to good ol' Britton.  I still have at least 1 1/2 weeks of work left.  School will be starting before we know it!

The view from our beachside hotel! 


We were near a harbor with lots of ship traffic.  I LOVED watcing the ships come and go. 


There's something about cheap wine in plastic glasses on a catamaran!


Cari, I, our deck-hand and another dude on the boat.

The sun setting over Hollywood, FL

Supper at the Samba Room

I think this is Tiger Wood's mom's house.  He supposedly gave it to her for Mother's Day.  There were lots of intercoastal waterways in the city.  It was very cool....lots of nice houses and yahts.

No comments: