Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been busy-----Wendell is busy trucking, school continues to roll along, RJ is busy studying for an Adv Bio test, and Ceci is playing with Legos. I haven't taken any good pics lately, so I began looking at some older ones, and found some I wanted to share, thus, random thoughts. Enjoy!


Here are the TZ girls in the big apple a few years ago. A trip to NYC sounds fab right now! A great time was had by all!!





This is RJ's 3 on 3 champion team in 2005. Our foreign exchange student, Rico was on the team. Boy, he loved basketball.



RJ took a baking class a few years ago. He will not be happy if he sees this pic. I love it!! This is a typical RJ look!



I couldn't resist sharing this pic of our new head boys basketball coach and elementary principal, Shad Storley. This was taken after he took our girls team to state a few years ago. I don't remember what he did or didn't do to deserve the shave, but now he actually wears his hair pretty short by choice! We look forward to an excellent basketball season with Coach Storley as our fearless leader! He and I go way back, and I am sure he will do a great job with the boys.




No comments: