Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tired But Happy After a Win and Snowy Drive from Castlewood

We won! Tonight we traveled to Castlewood for basketball. Thanks to a strong north wind, the road weren't great, especially my parent's driveway! Cecilia spent the day at their house. We won 57-52. RJ had a pretty good game and his friend Luke had 7 three pointers and 26 points. It's nice to see him hit his shots-when he's hot, he's hot! It was close, which seems to be the name of the game this season. I think they want to give me or Mr. Storley a heart attack! Next we travel to Webster on Friday night. No pics to share, but it was certainly fun to win!

The pictures were taken by Lexy Sattler who came from Madison to watch the game. Thanks Lexy! I miss your photographic abilities!

Bringing the ball up the court


Freethrows win or lose the game

I still don't think it was an offensive foul!!

No comments: