Tuesday, March 3, 2009

District Finals

The Braves beat TZ 67-53 (I think) and RJ had 11 points, plus a 3 at the buzzer that didn't count. TZ had a great 3rd quarter- six threes I think. Sisseton beat Florence-Henry so that stage is set for Thursday night! RJ's dad, granny and uncle were at the game and are staying for Thursdays game.
I am feeling nostalgic, so here are some old photos of RJ. Good luck to the Braves. You CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Mat, RJ, Luke and Jake at a 3 on 3 in Groton


RJ and his cousins in STL

Below is RJ and his dad with one of the Cardinal's players

RJ at Headstart Graduation

4 comments:

Azure Family said...

oh, your baby is all grown up now! how sweet! Have fun entertaining the ex-laws in Britton!

Sheila said...

Yeah, pretty cute! They are pretty low maintenance! See you later!!

jen said...

Love the photos, Sheila! I apologize for not being able to go to either game. Courtney was sick Tuesday and I was working late at school on Thursday! CRAZY!!!! Let me know when we can get together:)

Sheila said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! Let's get together soon! How many times have I said that???