Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Great Weekend!



IS THIS THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER, OR WHAT????

We survived another busy weekend, starting with the Bret Michaels (of Poison) concert at the Dakota Magic. Lacey, Carrie A., Michelle B. and Lexy S. attended. It was a lot of fun! He was a great performer, and a total bs-er...no wonder he is so successful. I will post some pics, and hopefully Lexy will share some of hers.



Sheila & Michelle



Saturday we hung out, cleaned and then attended the Buckhorn Rodeo. I hadn't been to the rodeo in quite a few years. It was a nice evening and Ceci had fun running around. Thought I would give her some exposure to life events, but she didn't care too much about the bucking broncs and bulls! I had to cover my eyes a few times! Ugh! I don't know how those bull riders do it!






I know they are hard to see---need better zoom---riders at the rodeo at dusk.

Sunday we cleaned again, and then we went to our property in the country east of Britton. I want to plant a garden there, so Wendell tilled and I raked sod. What a blast! Hopefully everything grows!


RJ and Ceci at the Memorial Day Party


Ceci and Celine after Celine's dance performance

No comments: