Friday, February 6, 2009

The Braves Fall

We lost to Milbank by a score of 43-39 ( I think). As fanatical as I am, you would think I would keep track of the score/points, but I don't, I like to get up and read it in the Aberdeen American News (most days). Anyway, Milbank played well and it was a good, close game. Thank God we don't have to play them again in Districts or Regions! RJ had some AWESOME passes and held out f0r the last shot at the end, but it didn't work out. Oh well. Losing makes winning so much more AWESOME!

We travel to Redfield next week for a doubleheader and host Warner for a doubleheader on Valentine's Day! Enjoy your weekend and week. Watch out for the ICE!!!

1 comment:

Azure Family said...

Sounded like a good defensive game. oH sO close! But like you said, "it makes winning so much sweeter" Maybe we'll stop by tomorrow after Sunday school and Church... Sitting here w/mom and kids :)