Monday, July 13, 2009

BHS Class of '89

Yikes, where is the summer going? I'm going to have to look at my pictures to see what else I need to blog about! The great town of Britton recently celebrated 125 years of being in existence. My 20th year hs reunion coincided with this event, and since the party took place at my house, I was a busy girl!

Seventeen of my fellow classmates gathered in my garage on July 3rd, before heading off to party at Johnny Holms. It was a great to see everyone. Nobody looked a day older than 18, or that's what we told ourselves!!

Wendell even got out the foosball table that has been in our attic for 20+ years. We both really enjoy the game and look forward to whooping some people in the near future! We got some practice in that night, especially against our friends Cari and Paul who enjoy the game as much as we do.
Cari cuts the cake!

Paul and I foosin'.

BHS Class of '89

No comments: